Flat at Montluel
Our flat at Montluel “The Door of Dombes” will bring you both the charm of an old traditional stone building with its beams and parquet floor, and the comfort and space needed to fully enjoy Lyon and the Dombes area. It can accommodate four people.
This 70 m2 apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a quiet two-storey building with only one apartment on each floor. There is no elevator.
The main floor is composed of the lounge with the kitchen and the bathroom , the second floor on a mezzanine comprises a bedroom and a study area.
It has been completely refurbished and fully equipped for you to cook and feel at home.
It is ideally located in the main street of a small town.
- Free parking in nearby carparks (5 minutes’ walk)
- Local businesses around, 2 supermarkets ( by foot and car ), gas stations, post office, banks, restaurants, organic shop, a pâtisserie whose pâtissier was awarded 2nd best baker in the Ain region ETC
- Train station: 5 minutes’ walk ( for Lyon in 20 minutes)
- Tourist information office: at the end of the street.
- Motorway: outside the town ( free Lyon park-and-ride in 20 minutes)
- Tourist sites: 20 minutes ( Lyon, the birds park of Villars-les-Dombes, Pérouges the mediaeval village) /30 minutes: the caves of La Balme, the Ambronay festival / at the entrance of the Dombes area with its 1000 ponds/ Vienne 60km/ Royal monastery of Brou in Bourg-en-Bresse 50km.
- Business, direct motorway access to : Saint Exupéry Airport 20mn, the Plaine de l’Ain business park 20mn, the Eurexpo exhibition centre in Chassieu 30mns.
Staying at our Door Of Dombes Flat is the assurance of a pleasant stay in a comfortable and easily accessible apartment.
For further information please check the contact section.