Flat at Mâcon
The flat at Mâcon “La Porte de la Bourgogne” will seduce you with its tasteful decoration, the size of the main room and the charm of an old building in the heart of Mâcon.
Ideally located 50 m away from the pedestrian street, it will allow you to visit Mâcon on foot and to be 5 minutes away from the shops and monuments.
The flat being located on the banks of the Saône river, you will benefit from the advantage of a prime location while enjoying the peace and quiet of a courtyard.
This 55m2 two-bedroom flat offers all the conditions for you to have a pleasant stay. It can accommodate up to 6 people and is located on the 2nd floor of a 3-storey stone building without a lift. We rent it out for short or medium term on the Airbnb format.
It is composed of a main 27m2 room comprising the living room and the American kitchen. There are 2 bedrooms with a double bed in one and 2 single beds in another one, and cupboards in each. The sofa in the living room can be turned into an extra bed if necessary and is more suitable for children. There are also a bathroom and a separate toilet.
It has been refurbished to make you feel at home and to provide you with the comfort you expect.
- Free parking in free carparks (a 10-minute walk and along the Saône river)
- 5minutes’ walk to the city centre
- Train station 12 minutes walk away
- Nearest airport: Lyon St Exupéry 1 hour away
- Free Wifi
- Nearby tourist sites: the historic centre of Mâcon with the Ursulines museum, Lamartine’s house etc Outside Mâcon : the Roche de Solutré, the Abbaye de Cluny, many castles in the region, for wine lovers visits of Burgundy and Beaujolais, for children the Touroparc zoo and many others…
- Professional stays : exhibition center at a 7-minute drive
Staying in the Porte de la Bourgogne flat is the assurance of a pleasant stay in a comfortable flat in the heart of the city.
For further information the contact section is there for you.