The flat “La Porte de la Bourgogne” will seduce you with its tasteful decoration, the size of the main room and the charm of an old building in the heart of Mâcon.
Ideally located at 50 m from the pedestrian street, it will allow you to visit Mâcon on foot and to be at 5 minutes of all the shops and monuments. Located on the banks of the Saône, you will have the advantages of a prime location while being quiet because overlooking a courtyard.
This F3 of 55 m2 has all the conditions for you to have a good stay. It can accommodate up to 6 people. The flat is located on the 2nd floor of a 3-storey building without lift.
It is composed of a main living room – dining room and the American kitchen enlarges the space to offer 27 m2. You will find a first bedroom with a double bed and a second bedroom with two single beds. In each room you will find a cupboard. The sofa in the living room can be transformed into an extra bed if necessary and is more suitable for children. Finally, a bathroom and a separate toilet complete this flat.
It has been refurbished to make you feel at home and to provide you with the comfort you expect.
- Free parking at 10 minutes walk
- 5 minutes walk to the city centre
- Train station 12 minutes walk away
- Nearest airport: Lyon St Exupéry 1 hour away
- Free Wifi
- Nearby tourist sites: the historic centre of Mâcon with the Ursulines museum, Lamartine’s house. Outside Mâcon : the Roche de Solutré, the Abbaye de Cluny, many castles in the region, for wine lovers, visit of Burgundy and Beaujolais, for children the Touroparc zoo and many others…
- Professional stays : the exhibition centre at 7 minutes
Staying in the Porte de la Bourgogne flat is the assurance of a pleasant stay in a confortable flat in the heart of the city.
Do you have any questions? The contact section is there for you.